This page is about gaining the best out of your smartphones and tablets whether you are at home or out and about.
- Gadget List – Essential Smartphone And Tablet Accessories – What power-supply and audio accessories to purchase for your smartphone or tablet.
- Should you worry about your USB charger’s current output for your gadgets? – An article about whether you need to be critical about the current output your USB chargers put up for your mobile gadgets.
- Malicious USB charging stations – how to protect your mobile devices – Making sure that the USB charging device you plug your phone into is there to charge your phone rather than steal your data
- Nice camera and Android phone can work together – How you can use your Android phone to get at the photos on your camera’s memory card for use in Instagram or photo messaging.
- Give Your Windows 10 Mobile Smartphone A Unique Name – How to give your Nokia Lumia or other Windows 10 Mobile smartphone its own device name.
- How to effectively establish that Wi-Fi-based mobile network – Have many different Wi-Fi-based mobile accessories like Wi-FI-capable digital cameras or mobile NAS units? Know how to run them together by setting up proper mobile network for these devices.
Getting the best from the app store
How should I assess apps from that app store? – Knowing how to make sure your phone has apps that work properly and that you aren’t downloading junk in to your mobile device.
- App Essentials For Your Mobile Device – Apps that are worth downloading from your mobile platform’s app store to equip your smartphone or tablet with.
- Sports Scoreboard Apps – a very useful mobile app class – An article about those apps that turn your smartphone or tablet in to a handheld sports scoreboard, making it that nice little companion for the big games.
- Emergency-notification apps – very important for some of us – Using our smartphones as an emergency reference tool so others can know what to do if an unforseen event occurs. This is important for those of us with a chronic illness or allergy (including elderly people), or who go on long athletic pursuits.